Facebook Event Aggregator Problems Fetching Data

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Event Aggregator Problems Fetching Data

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

Dear support,

We have issues with fetching events from Facebook. We achieved to link the calendar to the FB accound bu t when we try
    to fetch content we get the error “There was an error fetching the results from your import: The import record is missing the origin.” Please see the attched screenshot.

The log also shows = Imports / 100

Thank you for your kind help,
    Dan

Cliff

Hi, Dan.

When I visit https://www.facebook.com/fondationcancer/events/ in the browser, it redirects me to https://www.facebook.com/pg/fondationcancer/events/

However, regardless of which two of these I put into Event Aggregator, they both return the same results: https://cl.ly/3g0u233r2B22

I’d suggest going into your Event Aggregator settings (wp-admin > Events > Settings > APIs tab) and disconnecting Facebook and then reconnecting it.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Dan
    Participant

Hello Cliff we always get this error even after reconnection

See the Screensot attached

As I stated in other threads we encountered many small bugs like this

What do you advise ? Could you kindly provide help or assistance ? Thanks Dan

Dan
    Participant

what do you advise now ?

Cliff

Dan, I am sorry to hear your experience with our products hasn’t been smooth.

Since I wasn’t able to replicate this issue, I’d suggest following these recommended troubleshooting steps for your own site:

There might be some new updates available. Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Sixteen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see while changing tickets quantity, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Then, please re-share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode). That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Dan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Dan
    Participant

ok we are a step further

we get the error message

There was an error fetching the results from your import: The import record is missing the origin.

when a plugin called

Go Pricing – WordPress Responsive Pricing Tables
    The New Generation Pricing Tables. If you like traditional Pricing Tables, but you would like get much more out of it, then this rodded product is a useful tool for you. Version 3.3.5 | Par Granth

is activated

once deactivated Facebook datafetching works … but what now ? won we be able to run both plugins at the same time ?

thank you for your answer
    Dan

Cliff

Dan, thanks for your troubleshooting efforts here.

I’m guessing you’re using this plugin: https://codecanyon.net/item/go-pricing-wordpress-responsive-pricing-tables/3725820?

If yes, please provide me a copy of the latest version and I’ll see if I can replicate this conflict behavior.

Dan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Even with that plugin activated (granted, I don’t have any data in it), it still worked for me when running Twenty Seventeen theme: https://cl.ly/3Z2s3N3v1J3e

Is there possibly something else at play here. Was Go Pricing the only non-Modern Tribe plugin you had activated (while running Twenty Seventeen theme) and it still wasn’t working for you?

Dan
    Participant

yes we deactivated all plugins under theme the7

then we realized by a lengthy trial and error that Go_Pricing was the only activated plugin causing the problem

as you can see in our other threads we were also facing issues with

1. translation of slug /all /tous /alle
    2. correct long lat positionning in Google Maps
    3 and a strange min in the header of the Calendar Date and Time
    4. was the Facebook fetching issue

You see it is quite a pain to get it running …

Thanks for all your help,
    Dan

Cliff

Sorry to have to clarify this again, but you said:

So did you have the7 theme active while experiencing the conflict with the Go Pricing plugin?

If yes, might the conflict instead be with the theme (test by deactivating Go Pricing)? If yes, did you try just the parent theme and not the child theme being active?

If not, might the conflict only exist if you have both the7 theme (parent and/or child) and Go Pricing plugin active together (maybe why I couldn’t reproduce the issue)?

Dan
    Participant

Sorry to have to clarify this again, but you said:

YES Confirmed

So did you have the7 theme active while experiencing the conflict with the Go Pricing plugin?

YES Confirmed

If yes, might the conflict instead be with the theme (test by deactivating Go Pricing)? If yes, did you try just the parent theme and not the child theme being active?

CHILD Theme was active, the only plugin affecting fetching events was GO_Pricing

If not, might the conflict only exist if you have both the7 theme (parent and/or child) and Go Pricing plugin active together (maybe why I couldn’t reproduce the issue)?

YES confirmed …

Cliff

Dan, please have just the PARENT theme active along with Go Pricing plugin and see if you still experience the issue. If yes, please send me the parent theme.

If no, then please re-activate the CHILD theme and see if the issue is then reproducible. If yes, then please send me both the parent and child themes.

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Event Aggregator Problems Fetching Data’ is closed to new replies.