facebook event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions facebook event

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello hunter,

thanks you for the bundles.

i have not resolve my problem with facebook add. I paid usd 89 for event agregator and i can t use it 100%
    .do you think event facebook 49 usd work good or do you will repare the problem import?

Please i did not understand how any app QR code can connected to the back office and chek the tickets. can you give me more detail?

Thank you

Hunter

Hello,

If you’re having issues with Events Aggregator, please create a support ticket and we’d be happy to help troubleshoot for solutions. The Facebook Importer plugin is no longer available as it’s been replaced with Events Aggregator.

In response to the QR question, please review Tickets: Managing your orders and attendees as it contains detailed information on how to set up and check in tickets using a QR scanning app. If you need specific instruction, please create a support thread as we are unable to provide support through the Pre-Sales Channel.

You can also hide/add images to your tickets, emails, etc. using the instructions outlined in our Themer’s Guide. Again, this is a topic you’ll need to create within the necessary support forums.

I hope this helps and have a great Friday. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘facebook event’ is closed to new replies.