facebook event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions facebook event

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Trompette

Good Morning,

I would like to know if i buy the licence 49 usd your solution can give me a widget to add calendar event from facebook on my web site?

Best regards
    Thierry

Hunter

Hello, Thierry!

Thank you for reaching out via our Pre-Sales Channel. With the free version of The Events Calendar, an Events List widget is included. To have an Events Calendar widget, you’ll need to purchase Events Calendar PRO. More info on the widgets can be found here. Please let me know if you have any more questions and have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

Cheers!

Thierry

Hello,

Thanks you for your reponse.

I need more informations.

If i buy the calendar pro can i import event facebook ?

can you choose thelanguage of the calendar ( french)

ei would like this design with a widget : https://theeventscalendar.com/showcase/mystic-arts-center/

it is possible?

Best regards
    THIERRY

Hunter

Welcome back!

Thank you for the response. In order to import events from Facebook, you would need to purchase the Facebook Events plugin. Events Calendar PRO simply adds functionality to the free version of our calendar, such as Recurring Events and Map view.

Our plugin is compatible with WPML, so you would be able to translate your calendar to French with ease. We are also making strides to improve how our plugin works with different languages 🙂

Any design is possible by following our Themer’s Guide. It’s a great resource on explaining how to create and save custom templates.

Have a great rest of your Monday and please let me know if you have any more questions. Take care and thanks again!

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello,

if i have understand i must to buy licence calendar pro 89 USD + option 49 usd facebook import event ?

widget is it HTML widget?

i try to pay with paypal but système not work.

Best regards
    Thierry

Hunter

Hello,

What you end up purchasing should depend on your needs, so I invite you to review each product page linked above to see which products are right for you. You do not need to purchase both plugins to gain the ability to import events from Facebook, you only need to purchase the Facebook Events plugin.

The widgets are composed of HTML elements as most of WordPress is, but you cannot input HTML elements in them; they have their own settings. More info can be found below:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/configuring-the-list-widget/
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/configuring-the-calendar-widget/

For assistance completing your purchase, please complete the form on our Contact page and we’d be happy to help get it taken care of.

Thanks again and take care. Cheers!

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

HI,

OKay,

If i want just import event i take facebook event.

If i want import facebook event but with more option (localisation, name organisator, picture event etc….) i take event calendar pro ? is it right ?

I would like where is the sofware i m not see where i can downloard. is it a sofware online ?

Thanks you

Hunter

Hello,

I would recommend installing the free version of our plugin, which can be downloaded here, and purchase the Facebook Events plugin. You’ll then be able to decide whether or not you need the PRO version.

We offer a 30-day money back guarantee, so if you purchased plugins and they didn’t work out, we’d be happy to refund your purchase! Please let me know if I’ve answered your question and take care. Cheers!

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello,

Paypal système doesn t work.
    How to buy the plugging ?

THierry

Hunter

Hello,

I checked and see a few attempted and failed transactions. Can you please walk me through the process you did while attempting to purchase the plugin? If possible, include screenshots of any error notifications during the checkout process and I’ll do my best to assist. We are having other transactions come through, so I don’t believe there are any current issues with our payment system.

Thanks and I look forward to your response. Cheers!

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello,

This is information i have ☹ paypal ask me to try late evry time

I need new information about pluging community tickets.

-Is it possible to have app mobile to scan tickets without logo of your company? the back office no have logo too?
    -Is it possible too translate the plugins in french with poedit?
    Рdo you have th̬me include?
    -can i import facebook event too?

i hope to find a solution for the paiement. Maybe you can send me a paypal invoice link?

Thanks you

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Good Morning,

I succeed to pay two extensions with another credit card. I bought event calendar pro and event Aggregato.

But, I have a problem importing my facebook events.

When I do one event import it s work, but when I want to import all event from my facebook i have this message ( look screenshot)

Please dont forget to reply me about the community tickets.I would like to know if there is an APP android to scan the tickets?

Finnaly, Do you have plugginevent tickets to downlord?

Thank You

BR
    Thierry

Hunter

Hello,

Glad to hear your purchases are going through! You can learn how to check in attendees using an Android app for scanning QR codes here. Tickets can be modified however you’d like, including removing the logo.

Here is info on how to translate the free version of The Events Calendar and info for translating premium plugins.

I’m not able to provide support for your import issue here, so if you wouldn’t mind, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum. Let me know if this helps answer your questions and have a good day!

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello ,

I have send e mail in the support event aggregator.

I have a new question.

Now , i would like to do a web site such as eventbrite. ( resell ticket)

I want customer create her event and adm also her site web.
    And me i would like to fix the amount for me on a ticket sold by the organizer

What pluging i must to buy?

Event tickets plus and comunity ticket?

I would like to know if all support hide brande ? no logo of your company on tickets, e mail, app, back office organisator.

Thanks you

Hunter

Hello,

You are correct; Event Tickets Plus and Community Tickets would allow users to submit events to your website and allow you to collect fees for tickets sold. The Eventbrite plugin pushes and pulls events to and from your WordPress website and Eventbrite. More information can be found on the Eventbrite product page. You might also want to check out our Bundles page to save some money when purchasing multiple products.

Let me know if this helps and take care. Cheers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘facebook event’ is closed to new replies.