facebook aggregator, what's new ?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator facebook aggregator, what's new ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GMC Anne de PONCINS
    Participant

hi!
    I’m using the plugin aggregator to auto upload golf events my Facebook page, connected itself with golf courses facebook page, my clients.

My all business is in DANGER.

Please tell us what’s happen now.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/facebook-api/

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

I’m truly sorry to hear you are being impacted by this issue.

At the moment, there needs to be a relationship between the account used to import the events and the events themselves. You can learn more about the current state of this Facebook issue in https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/ea-fb-privacy-policy/

You can also check out our Event Aggregator Status page at any time to see current information about the our import service.

We’ll try to keep those pages as up to date as possible so you can get the latest about this issue.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

GMC Anne de PONCINS
    Participant

thanks Victor.

I changed my email adress on the website to be the same as my facebook page.
    unfortunatly it doesn’t work.
    do I have to reinstall the plugin ?

Second point, do you have a topic how to connect facebook with google calendar, I could try to import facebook event this way ?
    thanks
    Anne

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Anne,

Thanks for following up.

You will need to use the same Facebook account (that you used to create the events in Facebook) when connecting Event Aggregator with Facebook.

You can refresh your connection with Facebook by navigating to your WP Admin > Events > Settings > APIs tab and click Refresh your connection to Facebook.

do you have a topic how to connect facebook with google calendar, I could try to import facebook event this way ?

Unfortunately, we don’t have anything like that, but I know you can export an individual Facebook event and then add it to your Google Calendar, which you’ll then be able to import using Event Aggregator.

I hope that helps.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘facebook aggregator, what's new ?’ is closed to new replies.