Export Import Question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Export Import Question

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ten12design
    Participant

I purchased the pro version for 89 dollars and all I need to do is import the events from another website site the the staging site do I need to buy the Event Aggregator also? I hope not!!

Exporting from this site http://sohinilivewell.com so I can add to the staging site and once I get them moved over I am going to take the new build and move it back over the the site I added in the message.

I have to rebuild everything because of a hack issue.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you!

ten12design
    Participant

I ran into this after buying the plugin https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/importing-ics-file/ how can I get a refund or trade it so I can use the importer and does the importer import the images attached to the event?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! Events Calendar Pro does not include any additional import functionality, but Event Aggregator (which has replaced iCal Importer) does let you import from .ics files, iCalendar links, and other sites using The Events Calendar. Would you like me to go ahead and switch out your Events Calendar Pro license for an Event Aggregator license?

Thanks,

Jennifer

ten12design
    Participant

Do you offer a refund?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase – if you’d like to go this route, then please fill out the form here and we’ll get it taken care of for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Export Import Question’ is closed to new replies.