exclusion feature is not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO exclusion feature is not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yvonnie Ametin
    Participant

looking for some assistance with exclusion feature. example artist has an event every Wednesday except one day that month – I enter the exclusion date and everything after the exclusion date is not appearing – even though I click once option.

please advise.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Yvonnie,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

According to the screenshots you’ve shared, you proceeded the right way to set up your recurring events series. That said, I created a recurring series on my local installation with a “once” exclusion but couldn’t replicate your issue.

So it’s likely there’s a conflict somewhere. Could you try to deactivate all other plugins, to see if that makes a difference? Could you also switch to the default theme (Twenty Seventeen)? Please read carefully our documentation about Testing for conflicts before doing anything.

Also, could you share your System Information? (you may set your reply as “Private”).

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘exclusion feature is not working’ is closed to new replies.