Events-url and ical-Generation

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events-url and ical-Generation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Markus
    Participant

​I have trouble with the Events Calender. I already deinstalled and reinstalled it via the church suite theme, but:

1. It does not generate in ical-Feed for mobile devices.
    2. If I try to open the main calendar, it will not shown: http://www.dreiwerk.net/kalender

In a later Version it runs very well, but after an update of the themen the problem occurs.
    Do you have an Idea, how to fix the problem?

Hunter

Hey Markus,

I noticed you checked ‘Yes‘ to reverting back to the default WP theme and deactivating all other plugins as outlined in our Testing for conflicts guide, but can you please confirm this? If possible, send over your System Information as a private reply.

Regarding issue #1, can you test a few different browsers on mobile (Chrome and Safari) and let me know if the results are the same? Please make sure your site is in “Testing for conflicts” mode before troubleshooting.

Thank you for reaching out and have a great rest of your Friday. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events-url and ical-Generation’ is closed to new replies.