Events Tickets Plus – Multiple Registration Forms, Members pricing

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Tickets Plus – Multiple Registration Forms, Members pricing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brian

Hi there,

Am about to purchase this plugin to integrate with my Events Calendar Pro and I’ve been doing some research and searching the forums but was unable to find any information regarding this. Do you guys have any ideas or answers to this use case? We are looking to use Events Tickets for this purpose and I don’t want to buy if functionality is not supported / not possible.

With Events Tickets Plus (Integrated with WooCommerce and a 3rd Party Payment Gateway), is it possible to do multiple registration forms according to the number of tickets selected and also various pricings for different types of tickets?
    I was thinking of using this in a “camp” use-case: Families register together and pay together, senior citizens have one pricing, parents have one pricing and children have a different pricing, kids under 12 are free but still need to register with a “ticket”. For all family members, everyone will need their details filled in as part of the registration process, collecting their name, age, address, email etc for each individual.

So for example, a family of 6, Granddad, Mum and Dad, 1 College Student, 1 Highschooler, and a toddler sign up.
    Details need to be collected for all 6: Name, Age, Email, ticket category (Senior, Adult, Student/Youth, Toddler)
    Payment is collected according to ticket types (Senior, Adult, Youth, Toddler).
    6 Tickets are then emailed to the primary email (Maybe Dad) with QR codes.

Maybe also perhaps mum is a member of the camp organization and gets a 50% discount. That needs to be factored in as well (with some form of verification that she’s a member).

If some kind of solution, perhaps if its been done before, is possible, I can make my purchase immediately.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

Thanks for checking out Event Tickets Plus!

You can indeed collect additional information from each attendee – if you create custom fields on a ticket, they will appear for each attendee (so six times if a user is buying 6 tickets). For kids under 12, you can create tickets with a price of $0 and still collect the additional information for them. You can add multiple different tickets to the same event with different prices (for example Senior, Adult, etc.).

Regarding member discounts, this is not currently a built-in feature (although we do have an open feature request for it). However, you can use WooCommerce coupons and (typically) third-party add-ons like WooCommerce Memberships with tickets, as tickets are essentially WooCommerce simple products.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so feel free to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Tickets Plus – Multiple Registration Forms, Members pricing’ is closed to new replies.