Events Tickets Plus and Dinner Table Guest seating

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events Tickets Plus and Dinner Table Guest seating

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pranav Mehta
    Participant

Dear Team,

The main reason I’ve purchased this plugin is to do Events Tickets Plus and Dinner Table Guest seating where each table member/non-member can select seats with child price etc is it possible we can draw a chat is fine if we can choose theater type ticket select and try (such as Yapsody , .eventbrite and , First I saw this one before buying :
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/ticketing-using-seating-chart/ but not sure if this would satisfy what I need, as each raw of ticket I wanted to use diffrent price based on member or non-member and cost of child seat etc .. Can you please advise if it’s possible ?

Just notice something like this is not supported e g: ( https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-tickets-plus-and-dinner-table-guest-seating/ ) .. or something like this : https://www.eventbrite.com/l/reserved-seating/ .. please advise if that can be accomplish , once my plugin start working ?

Regards,
    Pranav..

Pranav Mehta
    Participant

Team Any updates ? Can Ticket Fields can be used as logic here so once they add ticket it goes to some logic if it’s child ticket regular and keep ticket count etc ? please advise ASAP..

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Pranav Mehta.
    Pranav Mehta
    Participant

Any update ? Plz ? Dinner Table Guest seating where each table member/non-member can select seats with child price

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Pranav,

Sorry for the delayed response, our forums have been a bit busier than usual here lately! You are correct that currently it would not be possible (without a customization) for a user to open up a chart and select a specific seat. However, what you could do is create separate tickets for adults, children, and members for each row/table; alternatively, you could also set up individual tickets as described in the guide you referenced, and then create a coupon (created within WooCommerce) to use for child/member tickets – you can attach these to individual products (tickets), set a usage limit, etc. to fit how you would like it to work.

For special membership pricing, a third-party plugin such as Dynamic Pricing and Discounts or WooCommerce Memberships could help you out as well – tickets are essentially WooCommerce products, so this allows you to take advantage of WooCommerce features and extensions with tickets.

Finally, you could also do a customization to handle the different price levels – if you’d like to give it a shot, our themer’s guide is the place to start! We also have a list of recommended developers if you’d like to get help with the code.

I hope that helps, and please let me know if you have any questions or need help getting this set up!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Tickets Plus and Dinner Table Guest seating’ is closed to new replies.