Events Tickets Plus and Dinner Table Guest seating

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Tickets Plus and Dinner Table Guest seating

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    itchybrain
    Participant

Gday Tribe

I have a client who holds large seated dining events. Their current paper-based form allows one admin person within a large organisation to book several tables and nominate the names of all the people to attend.

I’d like to see if Events Tickets Plus can replicate that, and to achieve the following:

– One front-end user books one or many dinner tables on behalf of their company. For example, booking 3 tables at the event.
    – The same front-end user adds the names for 10 guests per table. These guests are in groups, not to be split up, 10 guests per table.
    – Once booked, can this one person obtain the individual tickets (in this example there are 30) available to output for each person for scanning as entry to the event?

Thanks for any help you can provide me. I would really love to use the software if this capability is present.

cheers

Darryl

Geoff B.

Good evening Darryl and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us with this question.

After careful analysis of your client’s need, unfortunately I do not believe our plugins would be a good fit to completely address everything. At least not without some extensive coding and customization.

I did not do some extensive research on this, but I believe what you could do is use the Events Calendar to link to more complete WooCommerce products than just a plain ticket.

I wish I had a better answer for you, but for now this seems to be the best one I have.

Good luck with your client and projects!

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Tickets Plus and Dinner Table Guest seating’ is closed to new replies.