Events Tickets not showing up (only RSVP’s)

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Tickets not showing up (only RSVP’s)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Toby Pritchard

Hi,

Months in advance I created an event (a retreat for a client) which displayed 4 different types of accommodation. The issue is, that the box which ticket types isn’t showing anymore and in options it only shows ‘RSVP’ options. Why?? Am I forgetting something? or is it because I haven’t updated my license. (I have forgotten the email and user name which is a separate issue).

https://www.aluantu.org/event/healing-way-huichol-shamanism/

Thanks,

Toby

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Toby,

I’m sorry you’re running into this issue! It could be that you are running an older version of Event Tickets Plus and a newer version of Event Tickets, which you can update without having a license. We made some major changes to ET and ET+ in the last release, so if you are running an older version of ET+, you may want to downgrade to the previous version of ET until you renew your license. This article has instructions on manually installing a different version.

If you need help getting back into your account, you can reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact page and selecting “Help accessing my account”.

I hope that helps! If you need further help with this issue, we’ll be happy to help you over in our Event Tickets Plus premium support forum! Please note that you do need an active premium license in order to post in this forum.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Tickets not showing up (only RSVP’s)’ is closed to new replies.