Events not updating

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events not updating

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    monique rowe
    Participant

Hi there, It would seem that my events arent updating. Have I bought the wrong licence? It says 100 imports a day but I hasn’t updated at all since I first activated it?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Monique,

I’ll be happy to help you out with this!

Can you please share your full system info with me, along with a link that you are trying to import from? Are no events coming in at all, or are events that were previously imported not being updated with changes from the source calendar?

I would recommend reviewing the following articles just to make sure that everything is set up correctly:

Event Aggregator Import Settings

Managing Your Scheduled Imports in Event Aggregator

Importing Events from a Feed or URL

Two important settings to check are the “Event Update Authority” and “Import Date Range Limit” under Events > Settings > Imports. These control how many events are imported at once and whether or not events on your site will be overwritten with changes to the source in future imports.

Let me know how this goes!

Thanks,

Jennifer

monique rowe
    Participant

This reply is private.

monique rowe
    Participant

Apologies, I forgot the link. This is the one I originally tried https://tms.ezfacility.com/Cal?UID=ADEKWF but it wouldnt work so I created a google calendar

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks for sending that link! I tested it out in my local environment, and I was able to import using the “iCalendar” option (see screenshot). Which option were you using when trying to import? Can you give it a try with “iCalendar” and see if it works?

For Google calendars, you’ll want to select the “Google calendar” option. If you have a Google calendar that you’re not able to import from, please send me that link as well so that I can test it out.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not updating’ is closed to new replies.