events not showing in week view on mobile

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO events not showing in week view on mobile

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Shelby
    Participant

Hi Thomas,

I’ve finally replicated this! I believe it is a bug. I’m going to be opening a bug ticket and confirming that my team can replicate it. After that I’ll reach out with any temporary solutions/workarounds we find, and you’ll be automatically notified when this is fixed. Your thread will be associated with the bug ticket, and marked “pending fix” until this is resolved. πŸ™‚

Thank you so much for your patience in this process, it’s much appreciated!

Best,

Shelby πŸ™‚

Thomas
    Participant

Hi Shelby

Is there any progress on fixing this?

Thanks,
    Thomas

Barry

I apologize for the delay, Thomas.

I’m afraid we haven’t yet been able to start work on this bug – but we’ll be sure to post an update in here once we’ve got something to share.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime πŸ™‚

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 5 March 2018) is out, including a fix for this issue πŸ™‚

Find out more about this release β†’ https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-5-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘events not showing in week view on mobile’ is closed to new replies.