Events not importing past February

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events not importing past February

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mgopin
    Participant

I just set up Event Aggregator and it’s importing events in February, but not April. I only had two events in my calendar, so it’s not a capacity issue. If its not capable of importing beyond one month, I want my money back.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that you haven’t been able to get all of your events imported, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on.

First, I would recommend updating The Events Calendar to the current version (4.6.11.1). If you don’t see a prompt to update automatically in the Plugins section of your Dashboard, you can do so manually by following these instructions.

Next, please check the Import Limit Type setting under Events > Settings > Imports. This limits the number/date range of events that are imported. If the April event is outside the date range that’s set, increasing the range should solve the issue.

If you haven’t come across these already, I would also recommend taking a look at the following articles, which have some great info on getting up and running with Event Aggregator:

Managing Your Scheduled Imports in Event Aggregator

Event Aggregator Import Settings

How Do Event Aggregator’s Import Limits Work?

Importing Events from a Feed or URL

If the above suggestions don’t make a difference, can you please send me the link that you are trying to import from so that I can do some testing on my end?

Thanks,

Jennifer

mgopin
    Participant

I’m not happy with the add on. Please cancel my subscription and refund my
    credit cards for the purchase.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

I’m sorry that Event Aggregator isn’t meeting your needs, but I went ahead and processed the refund.

If there is anything else that we can help you with in the future, please let us know!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not importing past February’ is closed to new replies.