Events I’m Attending shortcode – missing events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events I’m Attending shortcode – missing events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Callie Minton
    Participant

I have used the shortcode to list a users events on their account page as outlined here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/display-a-list-of-attendees-events/

I have however found a bug/problem with the shortcode and have had complaints from users about their ability to see events they have RSVP/bought tickets for.

After some testing I have identified the following:
    – Users are in the attendee list
    – It doesn’t matter if its an RSVP vs Tickets Plus
    – The admin user/creator of the event has the event in her list
    – Deactivating and reverting to the core theme does not impact it
    – Events that aren’t in the list also do not display “you have x tickets, view your tickets”

Any help in troubleshooting this is much appreciated. 🙂

Cliff

Hi Callie. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

Is this happening for every event or any specific type of event (just the ones assigned an Event Category or a specific Venue, for example)?

Callie Minton
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

Sorry for the delay in my reply to you but I wanted to double check and verify it wasn’t either the Category or Venue. It is not venue or category specific at all. It is multiple events in multiple categories at multiple venues!

Callie

Cliff

Thanks for testing.

Could you please verify whether or not it’s all events experiencing this?

I’d suggest following our recommended troubleshooting steps:

Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to TwentySixteen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any PHP errors you see while changing tickets quantity, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts mode).

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Callie Minton
    Participant

Cliff,

After further investigation this is not the shortcode after all. I will open a separate ticket for the issue I have found.

Callie

Cliff

Ok, thanks for your efforts here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events I’m Attending shortcode – missing events’ is closed to new replies.