Events Calendar Pro – pre sales question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar Pro – pre sales question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Emma

Hi,

I am looking to purchase the Events Calendar pro – currently using the standard version that came with my theme.
    Can you please tell me whether I can do the following with it?
    I would like to use the list style of events for my workshops. I would like them to be one under another with the full description on that page as I do not want my clients to click through to another page. It currently has a few lines then a ‘read more’ link to click through to another page.Is it possible to alter this so its show the full description.

Many thanks,

Emma.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Emma,

Thanks for checking out Events Calendar Pro!

Delinking the events in list view from the single events page and displaying the full description is not a built-in feature of Events Calendar Pro, but you could get this set up with a customization. If you would like to give this a shot, our themer’s guide is the place to start.

Per our forum guidelines, we are not able to provide technical support here in the Pre-Sales forum and are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations in our premium forums. However, if you do go ahead with Pro and get stuck on this, feel free to reach out to us in our Pro support forum with any questions, and we’ll do our best to point you in the right direction!

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you would like to take Events Calendar Pro for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro – pre sales question’ is closed to new replies.