Events calendar Pro not working after adding new map api from Google Cloud.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events calendar Pro not working after adding new map api from Google Cloud.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jodyboudreaux1974
    Participant

I am updating all sites I use the new google Cloud map API keys. I use the same theme in most sites “Divi” and so far the only issue I am having to the get the new API key to work on a clients site that uses the events calendar.

Is there a special setting I need to have on? If I use the generic google API I have now it works fine, when I hook up the new one it breaks.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Joseph!

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I’m sorry to hear you are having issues with the Maps API.

There isn’t anything special that you need to setup to make it work. As a reference, let me share with you the following article about it > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-your-google-maps-api-key/

Could you please share with us a link to the site where we can see the issue for ourselves? Please let us know more about the specific issue.

Also, please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/. We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events calendar Pro not working after adding new map api from Google Cloud.’ is closed to new replies.