Events Calendar PRO conflict with Alerts Widget & Featured Comment

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar PRO conflict with Alerts Widget & Featured Comment

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Liz
    Participant

When we activate Version 4.0.5 all register sidebars stop showing.

Hunter

Hi Liz,

Welcome to the forums 🙂

I recommend reading through our Themer’s Guide. We provide information on how the plugin works and give more insight on doing customizations.

I’d also check out your settings found under Events > Settings > Display. Try some different options there and see if you’re able to get the sidebars displaying as desired.

Thanks for choosing PRO and have a good rest of your week!

Liz
    Participant

If I deactivate the events calendar then my widget areas under appearance>widgets reappear. but when the calendar is active the widget areas disappear: http://prntscr.com/a0p3rb

You can see my active plugins here: http://prntscr.com/a0p4ok

Please advise.

Hunter

Liz,

Thanks for getting back to me.

A few questions:

1. When The Events Calendar is activated, your widgets disappear all together when viewing Settings > Widgets in your WP-admin dashboard, correct?
    2. Does the problem occur when you have the default WP theme activated?

If yes on both accounts, please share your System Information with me as a private reply and I’ll take a more detailed look.

Thanks for your patience and have a great day 🙂

Liz
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hey Liz,

Thanks for sharing the system information with me. I don’t see anything alarming or out of the ordinary. I was also unable to reproduce the problems you’re experiencing on my local test environment and we don’t have any logged bugs for other clients experiencing the same issue. This leads me to believe you’ve got either a theme and/or plugin conflict in play.

Unfortunately these types of issues extend beyond the reach we are able to provide through the support forums. The only thing I can think of would be to try running through our Testing for conflicts article again if you haven’t already to help narrow down the conflict.

Sorry I can’t be of more assistance, but I wish you the best of luck in resolving your issue. If you have any more issues, please feel free to create a new thread. Have a great week 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar PRO conflict with Alerts Widget & Featured Comment’ is closed to new replies.