Events Calendar PRO

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar PRO

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stephenogunyemi
    Participant

ERROR NOTICE:

Please find attached the error I am getting when I am trying to install the Ultimate Bundle:

Notice: tribe_is_recurring_event was called incorrectly. You need to pass a post ID or use it in the loop. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.10.) in /home/broada7/public_html/healthyinteract.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4147

Thanks,
    Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Welcome and thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first step, let’s try to rule out if there is some type of conflict at play.
    This is usually because of:

1.    A conflict with another plugin

2.    A conflict with your WordPress theme

3.    A template customization for the Events Calendar that requires updating

When it comes to that type of issue, it is preferable to troubleshoot in a staging environment if you have one.

A first quick test is to simply temporarily revert back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen to see if the issue persists.

The next step would be to go through our testing for conflicts procedure and let us know what you find out.

Basically the goal here is to revert back to a bare WordPress installation to see if the problem persists. It also allows us to pinpoint what the cause of the issue is.

But, before you do that, there are 2 things I would advise:

1.    Make a backup of your database

2.    Consider activating a “Maintenance Page” plugin if you are doing this on your live site (to minimize impact on your visitors)

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

stephenogunyemi
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Stephen,

I completely understand your frustration and wanting things to be fixed asap.  Unfortunately we cannot log in to your site per our Support Policy, but I will do my best to assist you here.

Have you been able to successfully add the plugins to your site or did you see this error as soon as you added the plugins to your site?

If so, can you delete the plugins and the licenses from your site, and start over, adding one at a time manually.

Let me know how that goes and if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

stephenogunyemi
    Participant

This reply is private.

This reply is private.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar PRO’ is closed to new replies.