Events Calendar Event Organizer Email Extension Help

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events Calendar Event Organizer Email Extension Help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mike Seyfer
    Participant

Hi there and good morning!

I was searching for a way to have organizers of an event receive an email when someone registers for their event. I found the Events Calendar Event Organizer Email Extension, installed and activated it, but still am not receiving the emails. Is there something I am missing in order to get this working?

Please let me know when you can.

Thank you and have a great day!
    Mark

Hunter

Hey Mark,

I’m admittedly unfamiliar with the Events Calendar Event Organizer Email Extension plugin… would you mind sharing a link to the WP plugin page? Easy WP SMTP is a great plugin that empowers the flexibility for emails sending from your WP site. Let me know if that helps too 🙂

I look forward to your response and thanks for choosing us for your events calendar & ticketing needs. Cheers!

Mike Seyfer
    Participant

Here’s the thread I came across this extension on:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-calendar-event-organizer-email-extension-help/

Here’s the extension link:
    https://github.com/thebeard/events-calendar-pro-organizer-mail

I have found another way to get the email working by adding a code snippet to my functions.php file that duplicates the email sent to the attendee and this sends that email to the site admin. I don’t know how to specify the admin or email though, so this setup is not ideal. I’ll keep working on it, but if you know of a way to make the email work with this extension I will go with that. I’m not sure if the WP SMTP can do what I need it to, maybe I don’t know enough about it. I’m just trying to send an email with an attendees information that they filled out to a certain email (which would be the class instructor). I’m trying to find the best way to achieve this.

Thanks and have a great day.

Hunter

Welcome back,

Rather than rewrite what my fellow support team member Geoff has written our in response to a relative thread, I’ll provide a link. Try out the options he’s laid out and let me know if any work out. If it does get above your skill set, check out our tlist of customizers to see if any of them can help out.

Sorry I don’t have a better answer for you at this time and have a great day. Cheers!

Mike Seyfer
    Participant

Hi Hunter,

Thank you for providing the helpful information – between that and working some things out myself, I’ve got this all figured out now.

Thank you and have a great day!
    Mark

Hunter

Mark,

I’m glad to hear you’ve got it all working as desired and thanks for the patience while we explored our options. Feel free to open a new thread if you have any more questions and have a great afternoon. Cheers!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Event Organizer Email Extension Help’ is closed to new replies.