Events Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Steven

I am wondering if you can help.
    We are looking for a solution for our business and wonder if you might have a solution for us.

We have multiple clients who exhibit at trade shows/events and currently submit their event needs to us using a spreadsheet. We are looking to make this more robust by installing a calendar that is unique to each client on their page on our website. The client would then be able to add their events to the calendar along with a list of requirements (delivery dates, collection dates, printed materials needed etc).

Is this something your software can do and is it possible to get a trial/demo?
    Also what would be the costs involved.

Hi Steven,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With Community Events, users can submit events on the front-end of your website, which can either be published right away or can be reviewed on the back-end first.

You can opt to have these events submitted into particular calendars and can create category view calendars based on these events.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/event-categories/

We offer a 30-day full refund policy so if things really don’t work out for you, you are welcome to a full refund.

Please let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Steven

Thanks Jaime,

We wouldn’t want each client to be able to select another client’s details as it is confidential. Is this possible? So a client would only be able to add to their own calendar and not see which other clients we are working with.

Also when a client submits an event can we have unlimited custom fields per event?

Hi Steven,

Out of the box, users are able to add to the same form as one another, so I’m not quite sure that the functionality that you are looking for is possible.

However, our plugins are highly customizable.  Our Themer’s Guide is a great place to start.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

It is possible to have many custom fields per event.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Steven

Thanks, the custom fields would be the same for each event, there’s just a long list of them!

So the $149 community event would be the one to purchase? Is that the only cost?

Yes, depending on how many sites you need licenses for, that would be the one to purchase.  The Business License ($149) will give you licenses for up to three sites.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Steven

So is it just $149 or is that just for an add-on and I need a core piece of software first?

Hi Steven,

You will need to install The Events Calendar, which is a free core plugin, but other than that, you will just need Community Events.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.