events aggregator in action, what it imports, what it looks like, how it works

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions events aggregator in action, what it imports, what it looks like, how it works

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Valerio

I have been on the edge to buy EA (events aggregator) but besides the short video and description, I have no idea how to find real life examples of how i works. On the egde because, sire it makes life easier to not have to add event to site after creating event on facebook but you limit 100 events a day … I have like 10 evens a month … so is it really worth it 90 bucks/year … yuck

will it copy everything from FB?
    Picture, text dates, times, location, cost ?

I cant’ figure out what it actually does. Just title and dates?

How does an import look like?

I’d hate to dish out 90/yr just to find out all it imports is the date and the text.

You could do a better job at marketing it, maybe showing vids and maybe pointing to sites that use it?

Same with pro … is the only real advantage recurring events? 90/yr so that I can have recurring events? Continent sure if you have a ton of events, but if I have 1 event recurring once a week… 90 bucks for just that? meh

i really can’t tell what the real advantages are of PRO and aggreagator … nothing on youtube, and searches don’t find much.

Real life examples? Who uses it? Can I see sites using auto imports what those look like?

Thanks

George
    Participant

Hi Valerio,

Thanks for reaching out.

I will address some of your specific question in batches below. For starters, though, there are two things I would like to point out:

1. We have a demo site that will let you see some front-end features inaction; not admin, unfortunately, but at least the front-end stuff. You can learn more about this here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/do-you-have-a-demo-examples-i-can-see-or-trial-licenses/

2. We have a thirty-day refund policy, so please feel free to buy any of these products and try them out firsthand yourself. You have thirty days as basically a “trial period”—if you don’t like the plugins, just request a refund on this page and we’ll refund 100% of your funds immediately.

Thanks,
    George

George
    Participant

On to some of the specific questions:

will it copy everything from FB?
    Picture, text dates, times, location, cost ?

I cant’ figure out what it actually does. Just title and dates?

It will import everything, but not tickets: so the featured image, dates, times, titles, description, organizer, etc., but if the event on Facebook.com has tickets that you can buy on Facebook.com, this data will not be imported with Event Aggregator at this time.

You could do a better job at marketing it, maybe showing vids and maybe pointing to sites that use it?

Check out the main product page for Event Aggregator → https://theeventscalendar.com/product/event-aggregator/

↑ The very first thing on the top left of that page under the “Introducing Event Aggregator” headline is a video showing imports in action from the wp-admin and how it all looks and works.

Same with pro … is the only real advantage recurring events? 90/yr so that I can have recurring events? Continent sure if you have a ton of events, but if I have 1 event recurring once a week… 90 bucks for just that? meh

To see a breakdown of all of the advantages of Events Calendar Pro, check out the table on this page that compares what features exist in The Events Calendar and what features are Events Calendar Pro-only → https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-events-calendar-pro/

Valerio

Hey George,

thank you for the quick response! I guess I didn’t search through the site enough to find the answers I was looking for. Loos like there is also the knowledgebase https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/plugin/event-aggregator/ which can probably answer any question I have about event-aggregator.

Thanks

George
    Participant

Sure thing, Valerio! Open a new thread any time if other issues or questions arise.

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘events aggregator in action, what it imports, what it looks like, how it works’ is closed to new replies.