Eventrbrite section not visible when Editing event

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventrbrite section not visible when Editing event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard Kasperowski
    Participant

Hi, I have recently bought Eventbrite Tickets add-on, but it is not working for me. I have configured everything, both Application Key and Client Secret are set up, but I can’t see Eventrbrite section when editing or creating new event. Can you please tell me what might be the problem?

I’m using Avada theme, and I have tried switching to Twenty Sixteen / Twenty Seventeen themes but still nothing happens.

I can create temporary Administrator user if you want to take a look in WordPress dashboard, just tell me where I can send you login details.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Richard!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Let me help you with your issue.

First, could you please go to Events > Settings > API tab and verify that you have clicked the Get Authorization button to properly connect to the Eventbrite API ?

If you still don’t see the options after that, please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

And also make sure you go through our testing for conflicts guide to make sure we are not dealing with a theme or plugin conflict > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventrbrite section not visible when Editing event’ is closed to new replies.