Eventbrite Tickets Plugin

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Tickets Plugin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lee
    Participant

I have just put up my first eventbrite and when I go to my site to import it from the back end to the calendar, the plugin for eventbrite doesn’t even show up to import it. I have it hooked up right and it is loaded, but it isn’t showing as a way to import…

Geoff B.

Good evening Lee and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the fact that you are unable to import your first EventBrite event.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Secondly, would you mind sending me a screenshot of what you see when you go to Events -> Import ?

Finally, can you confirm if you went through the following documentation ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Lee
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Lee,

Thank you for your answer, for the screenshot and for the system information.

Based on what you are sending, it looks like there might be some conflict at play.
    But first, after a backup, I would recommend updating to the latest version of our plugins (they were released today).

As a next step, please do the following:

• Send me a screenshot (in a private reply) of your settings at Events -> Settings -> Add-on APIs
    • Try temporarily reverting back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-fifteen and tell me if that changes anything ?

If that doesn’t work, the next step would be to go through our complete testing for conflicts procedure and let us know what you find out.

Basically the goal here is to revert back to a bare WordPress installation to see if the problem persists. It also allows us to pinpoint what the cause of the issue is.

Thank you for your patience as we are trying to find the cause of the issue.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Lee
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Hey Lee,

Thank you for doing all of that. I believe your efforts are about to pay off.

There are 2 things that need to be done at this point:

1. In the screenshot you provided, there is a “Get Authorization” button. You need to click on that 🙂
    2. If you haven’t done so already, since you are using a Genesis theme, please go through the following article: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/genesis-theme-framework-integration/

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Tickets Plugin’ is closed to new replies.