Eventbrite not importing event date and ignoring original formatting

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite not importing event date and ignoring original formatting

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Kelly
    Participant

If you’d prefer to send by email, you can send one to pro /a/ tri.be. Just be aware that I’m not the one who monitors our email, so it may take a bit longer that way.

Thanks!

Jonathan Haswell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Jonathan. Those creds don’t seem to work for me. 🙁 Would you mind trying again?

Jonathan Haswell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

That’s perfect, Jonathan! Thank you. 🙂

It looks like it is an issue with your theme, unfortunately. Would it be possible for you to share it with us? If you could put it somewhere we could download it from, that would be ideal.

Jonathan Haswell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Jonathan. I wanted to get back to you before end of day and let you know that I’m still waiting to hear more from our dev team. Thanks for your patience! 🙂

Jonathan Haswell
    Participant

Kelly, Thanks for the update. Disappointing not to get it resolved this week but hopefully we do early next. Have a great weekend. J

Jessica

Hi Jonathan – I’m one of the developers of The Events Calendar.

I’m having quite a bit of trouble replicating your issue on any of the installations I manage. I’ve also tried installing your theme and it’s not showing the “This event has passed.” on any future events for me.

It would be much easier for me to track down what’s causing the issue if you could provide access to any or all of the following items:

1. Ability to edit your wp-config.php. If you can’t provide access, can you add the following to the top of the file?
      define('WP_DEBUG', true); 
      define('SAVEQUERIES', true); 

2. Access to view your database contents (so I can see how your event meta is saved).
    3. Turn on the plugin editor (so I can add some debug lines to our plugin).

Please let me know if it’d be possible for you to provide any of these items.

Also, I noticed one of the settings of the Satellite7 theme doesn’t play nice with our month view — the “Page transition” option. I changed this from Fade to No Transition.

Also note that I installed the wordpress Debug Bar plugin; I can uninstall it once I’m done trying to debug your site.

Thanks!

Jonathan Haswell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Jonathan. We would need access to the backend file manager for your site to make those changes, usually through FTP or some cPanel interface. Let us know if you’d like to share those credentials with us.

Ultimately, it’s looking more and more like this issue has something to do with the way you’ve configured your site than with something that our plugin is doing wrong, but we’d like to try to see if we can find it for you. Please understand that at some point we may have to pass this off to someone that you can contract with to sort things out.

Thanks!

Jonathan Haswell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Jonathan. Thanks for the credentials. I’ll pass them along!

Jessica

Hi Jonathan, thanks for the credentials! They do not appear to be working, however, I just went to your site and I’m not seeing the “This event has passed” message.

Did you fix it intentionally? If so, would you mind sharing how you were able to fix it?

Jonathan Haswell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite not importing event date and ignoring original formatting’ is closed to new replies.