Eventbrite never creates event.

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite never creates event.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kelly
    Participant

First, props to George for quickly fixing the one issue I had with upgrading to v4. I’m very excited to be running the latest and greatest. Unfortunately, there seems to be one big hiccup.

Basically, I’m having the same issue as several other users. Example here.

When I attempt to create an Eventbrite event and update or publish the event in WP, after the screen refreshes, it’s exactly as if I had never tried to create the event in Eventbrite.

I am running stock Twenty Eleven and the latest versions of TEC and EBTix. I have re-authorized the OAuth app key. No change in behavior.

Nico

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for adding your report! I’m working with George on this trying to identify the cause of the issue.

Did you notice this after the 4.1.1 update? Can you please try to downgrade EventBrite Ticket to version 4.1 and re-test? If you get the same result can you try to downgrade TEC as well?

Thanks,
    Nico

Kelly
    Participant

This is the first version of v4 that I’m running, but now that you mention it, I don’t think v3 was working before I upgraded. That could be a clue.

I downgraded EBTix to 4.1 and saw no change in behavior.

I am running TEC (not Pro), so I don’t have a copy of 4.1 to revert to. Can you share a link to that?

Unfortunately, this is not my full-time gig, so I don’t have a ton of time to help troubleshoot. I’m happy to do what I can to help get to the bottom of it though!

Thanks for your help, Nico!

Nico

Hey Kelly,

Thanks for following up!

You can get previous versions of TEC here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/developers/ – but if you don’t have much time to test don’t worry.

We are actively looking at this issue, and for now it seems to be an EventBrite API change. Hopefully we can have more information on this next week.

Thanks for the patience while we work on this,
    Have a great weekend,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to inform that maintenance release 4.1.3 is out. The update includes a fix for this issue.

Please update the plugins to the latest version and re-test to see if the fix works for you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite never creates event.’ is closed to new replies.