Eventbrite frame on individual calendar pages disappears before event begins

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite frame on individual calendar pages disappears before event begins

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nthomas
    Participant

There was a similar discussion happening here regarding this issue but I don’t know how it was resolved since it went into a private message.

In short, we are using Events Calendar Pro with the Eventbrite Tickets plugin on our website calendar here.
    Sporadically the frame allowing users to purchase tickets disappears. At first I thought it was related to the time frame before the event when it happened here, but now it’s happened here as well and it’s still 3 days out from the event. I have looked into the timezone issue on WordPress and Eventbrite and both are set to the correct timezone. Now when this happens to events I have to manually add a URL to Eventbrite in the text instead so people don’t overload our phones with questions about if the event is full or not.

Any advice?

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Natalie,

I’ve tried to reproduce the bug locally but this is weird, it doesn’t happen to me at all so I will first ask you to update your plugins to the latest version, then try the tutorials to see if there are any conflicts on your installation.

Just to let you know I’ve found that the bug is a JavaScript error when I was trying to see what was the problem.

PS: EventBrite is not a iFrame it’s a JavaScript that creates that table.

My Best Regards,

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite frame on individual calendar pages disappears before event begins’ is closed to new replies.