Eventbrite error when saving/updating events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Eventbrite error when saving/updating events

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dave Meyer
    Participant

Hello. One of our clients are getting the following errors when they save or update an event.

Warning: file_get_contents(): Filename cannot be empty in /home/business/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-eventbrite-tickets/src/Tribe/API.php on line 671

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/business/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-eventbrite-tickets/src/Tribe/API.php:671) in /home/business/public_html/wp-admin/post.php on line 197

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/business/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-eventbrite-tickets/src/Tribe/API.php:671) in /home/business/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1171

I have installed fresh copies of the calendar, and eventbrite plugins. The Events Calendar, Calendar Pro, and Eventbrite plugins are version 4.2 and WordPress is version 4.5.2. Unfortunately I am have had no luck in finding any solution. Thanks for the help.

Hunter

Hey Dave,

Thanks for posting to the support forums and also sending over the errors given.

I just tested to see if I could replicate the issue but unfortunately was unable to do so (see screenshot below).

Can you please confirm you’re able to successfully connect to Eventbrite after hitting the ‘Get Authorization‘ button found under Events > Settings > APIs > Eventbrite? If not, what error do you get?

Also, I just like to confirm you’ve followed our Testing for conflicts guide to eliminate the potential of a theme and/or plugin conflict. Lastly, if you wouldn’t mind, please send over your full System Information as a private reply.

Cheers!

Dave Meyer
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

This reply is private.

Dave Meyer
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

This reply is private.

Dave Meyer
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite error when saving/updating events’ is closed to new replies.