Eventbrite Authorization keeps getting "lost"

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Authorization keeps getting "lost"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Caroline
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m working on a site which we are getting authorized via Eventbrite and the plugin and calendar work for a few days. Then randomly the authorization is “lost” and we’re getting the message appearing at the top that we need to authorize before proceeding. There’s nothing we’ve done, no updates we’ve run or anything to have triggered this. Have you seen this before and can you point me in the direction of what I need to look at to make this authorization loss to stop? Each time it happens all the ticketing gets mucked up.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m sorry you’re running into this issue! It’s not one that I’ve seen before, but I’ll be happy to help you get it figured out.

First, would you be able to share your system info with me?

When you get this message, is your information still showing up under Events > Settings > APIs > Eventbrite, or has it been deleted?

Caroline
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for sharing your information! It looks like you’re running the current version of Eventbrite Tickets, but an older version of The Events Calendar.

Can you try updating to version 4.5.10.1 and see if that fixes the issue? If you do not see a message on the plugin page to update, you can do so by following these instructions.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Authorization keeps getting "lost"’ is closed to new replies.