Eventbrite additional options

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite additional options

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Henry Mentink
    Participant

On the admin on my website events/settings/imports I should be able to change some options considering eventbrite (such as for instance the height of the ticketarea. These options are not visible.

please advice

Eventbrite Tickets Additional Options

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Can you take a screenshot of what you see there, with that extension activated?

I just checked on my test site, and the extension seems to be working as expected.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Can you please also enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Henry Mentink
    Participant

This reply is private.

Thanks for providing me with that information.  With the extension activated, do you see the options appear on the backend, under Events Settings < Imports, like this:

If not, were you able to enable debugging?  Let me know the results that you found!

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite additional options’ is closed to new replies.