Eventbrite Tickets Additional Options
Our Eventbrite Tickets add-on enables your WordPress site to sell tickets via Eventbrite’s ticketing system. Since this add-on pulls from and pushes to Eventbrite’s website via their API and displays it alongside The Events Calendar‘s other information, there are some design decisions made that you may want to override.
This extension makes this easy to do without custom coding by adding new options to wp-admin > Events > Settings > Imports tab:
- Display some custom text above the Eventbrite Tickets area
- Display some custom text below the Eventbrite Tickets area
- Override the default 200 pixel height of the ticket area (e.g. make it taller if you have 3 tickets per event)
- Change the Eventbrite locale, which affects the API call that our add-on makes to Eventbrite
- Relocate the ticket area within the single event page
- Enable displaying tickets even when the event is Private on Eventbrite’s website
Not all of these settings affect the front-end, but here’s a screenshot of how the single event page might look with changing some of the options added by this extension:
- Version 1.0.3
- Released May 22, 2018
- Feature – Add plugin header requirements to enable using GitHub Updater to keep this extension plugin updated automatically
- Fix – Avoid fatal caused by upcoming Eventbrite Tickets version 4.5+
- Version 1.0.2
- Tweak – Now requires Eventbrite Tickets version 4.4.6+
- Tweak – Uses the tribe_events_eventbrite_iframe_height filter instead of performing HTML string manipulation
- Fix – Updated text domain to be unique and added a .pot file for translations
- Version 1.0.1
- Fix – Extension now conditionally requires the Settings_Helper.php file to prevent the Cannot declare class Tribe__Extension__Settings_Helper because the name is already in use error.
- Version 1.0.0
- Initial release.