Event Tooltip Hover Issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Tooltip Hover Issue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kristin
    Participant

Please fix the event hover tooltip so it works when moving the mouse up over events – it hangs or doesn’t work at. Not sure what can be done here – I used CSS to offset the tooltip to allow space when moving upward but this still hangs at times.

Thanks

Hi Kristin,

Thanks so much for reaching out again!

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

I did just check your tooltip on your main events page and it did appear to work as expected.  Would you mind elaborating on where you are seeing the issue, so that we can further assist you?

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Kristin
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Kristin,

Thanks for your explanation.  I do see this issue occurring on your site, however I cannot replicate the issue on my own site.

You may want to try clearing your cache and testing this in a private window so there are no other factors involved.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Kristin
    Participant

As mentioned, the action is the same on localhost, no plugins, one WordPress theme and running the latest calendar(PRO) and Filter bar software. Which rev of PHP are you running?

Hi Kristin,

I am running PHP version 7.2.1.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Kristin
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Kristin,

Thanks for providing me with that information.

Did clearing the cache make any difference?

Unfortunately this feature is not available out of the box, however you can try altering the CSS in order to delay the transition, perhaps using the transition-delay property.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tooltip Hover Issue’ is closed to new replies.