Event Times not showing up correctly

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Times not showing up correctly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    patti
    Participant

I am uploaded my events from google calendar but all of a sudden they are coming in with the times fours hours off. Any advice? And yes, the correct timezone is selected.

Cliff

Hi Patti. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

Could you please provide me the iCal URL or .ics file and share your System Information. That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

patti
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Thanks for the Google Calendar URL.

I tried importing the May 22 “Young Adults” event (screenshot of the raw text file) into my local testing site. (I chose this one because there was only one by this name.)

My local testing site’s WordPress General Settings timezone is set to “UTC-5” and it appears that event imported accurately.

Please specify how this specific May 22 “Young Adults” event imported to your site and what your timezone setting is.

Thank you.

patti
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Since that one event imported fine for me but not for you, please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, please share your System Information. That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Times not showing up correctly’ is closed to new replies.