Event Tickets Plus, Adding and Using Additional Fields During Registration

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Tickets Plus, Adding and Using Additional Fields During Registration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard
    Participant

With Event Tickets Plus, is it possible to include additional fields (text field, drop down, checkbox) when someone registrations for an event?

If so, when viewing attendees on the backend, I see that I can export the attendees list, will I also be able to export the attendees list with the custom fields (text field, drop down, checkbox)?

Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

Yes, Event Tickets Plus lets you add custom fields (text, radio, checkbox, or dropdown) to tickets so that you can collect additional information from them when they RSVP or buy a ticket.

Unfortunately, those fields will not be exported in the CSV without some code customizations. If you are handy with code and would like to give it a shot, I would definitely recommend taking a look at our themer’s guide and threads like this one, which have some great information to get you started. While we are currently unable to offer code customizations, we are always happy to answer any questions!

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus, Adding and Using Additional Fields During Registration’ is closed to new replies.