Attendees Export CSV – Custom Fields

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendees Export CSV – Custom Fields

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wearegiants
    Participant

I’ve seen a few threads from several months ago regarding the ability to include custom fields in the attendees export csv, as well as including additional columns on the attendees screen.

Has there been a fix for this?
    Is it possible to separate out the first and last names into individual columns?

Thanks

George
    Participant

Hey Chris,

While adding custom fields to an export CSV of Attendees is still something that would require custom coding, at this time, there are some filters and actions you can use to pretty thoroughly customize the actual columns on the Attendees page, and that can be quite useful.

An example of one such customization is one I did recently, in fact, where we helped a customer tweak the columns so that they listed the attendees’ phone number. Check that out here if you’re curious → https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/add-attendee-telephone-number-to-attendee-list/

Another note is that the Attendees list uses the WP_List_Table class, something built right into WordPress itself, so if you research things about tweaking that class, you will by extension learn a ton of ways to tweak the Attendees list within our plugins’ admin screens.

I hope some of this info is helpful here – let us know what you think!

George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees Export CSV – Custom Fields’ is closed to new replies.