Event Tickets for a theatre

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Tickets for a theatre

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Isabel Mercedes Parini

Dear Modern Tribe team,

we are a small theatre and are currently relying on the service provided by Ticketino.com in order to sell tickets online. However, we would now like to sell tickets on our own website with no additional charges by a third-party. Moreover, we would also like to add an online shop and also have the possibility to sell and reserve tickets offline by means of our box office.

Our website was built in WordPress and we are currently using your Event Calendar PRO plug-in, as well as WPML and will be using WooCommerce to sell our merchandising in the future.

What we mainly need is:
    1. A plugin to sell tickets online and reserve and sell tickets offline at our box office;
    2. A plugin that allows users to print the tickets they bought;
    3. A plugin that allows us to create different categories of ticket prices;
    4. A plugin that is compatibile with WooCommerce;
    5. A plugin that is compatible with WPML;
    6. A plugin that allows us to create seat charts, so that users can choose their seat;
    7. A plugin that allows us to create an information page about our shows.

Now, with the Events Calendar (PRO) plugin we can create an info sheet about the show, therefore requirement nr. 7 is fulfilled. Would the Event Tickets (Plus) plugin fulfil the other requirements?

Thank your in advance for your reply.

Best regards,

Isabel Mercedes Parini

Cliff

Hi, Isabel. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

I believe we can say we offer all those things, except for interactive seating charts. Additionally, creating tickets for Show 1 on Saturday and Show 2 on Sunday is completely manual; I just answered a similar question at https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/do-you-guys-provide-these-6-features/#post-1385909 so please review that information. Then let me know if you still have follow-up questions. I’d be happy to help as much as I can.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Isabel Mercedes Parini

Hello Cliff,

thank you very much for your quick reply.

Would it be possible to buy a customised version of your plugin that would allow us to create an interactive seat map for our clients?

Best regards,

Isabel M. Parini

Cliff

Sorry for the delayed reply.

We don’t really do what’s called “sponsored features”, but such functionality would likely be possible via an image map with each section linked to an anchor link to each ticket type.

For additional information, please reference the Paid Resources section of our Customization Information page.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets for a theatre’ is closed to new replies.