Event tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thierry Trompette
    Participant

hello,

i installed event ticket on my site and when i want to make ube booking i do not receive the ticket on my mailbox. the problem comes from where,

to do the test:http://pass-univ.fr/event/nuit-du-bac/?rsvp_sent=1
    //edited by admin for security purposes

Best rehards
    thierry

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Thierry!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

First, please note this is a public topic, so you’ll want to create a private reply or create a Private topic when posting in our help desk if you need to send private information.

That said, we unfortunately cannot accept login credentials as we state in our terms.

I’d be happy to help you find the source of your issue.

Are you receiving other emails from your site such as a password recovery email when trying to reset your password?

Also, there could be a conflict with your theme, another plugin or even some custom code. To make sure we are not dealing with a conflict, please go through the steps outlined in our Testing for Conflicts guide and see if you can reproduce the same issue under default conditions.

When coming back, could you please share with us your latest system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ ? We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Let us know about that.

Thanks,
    Victor

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

I have resolve the problem e mail box hotmail not send notification i have change too gmail

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Thierry,

Glad to know you could solve the emails not sending. Thanks for following up to let us know.

I’ll close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event tickets’ is closed to new replies.