Event ticket plus + Woocommerce Vendors

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event ticket plus + Woocommerce Vendors

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nico

Hi,

I’m building a event platform and I’d like to know if your plugins are compatible with woocommerce vendors. From the screenshots I can see that you create a custom post type “Events” so I don’t know if vendors will have access to this post type and if all features offered in vendors like the sales reports etc… will work with your plugins.

Thanks,
    Nico

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Nico,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

I am not familiar with that particular plugin, but you are correct that The Events Calendar creates a custom “tribe-events” post type. Tickets are essentially WooCommerce simple products. So, it is possible that you could use this plugin with our products, but you would really need to test it out to be sure. Regarding the permissions, you may need to do a little bit of adjusting in the code to get those working correctly.

We do offer the Community Events and Community Tickets plugins to allow users to create events and sell tickets from the front-end of your site, without having to have an admin account. However, it sounds like in this situation you would want to stick with Event Tickets Plus since you want your users to have access to some of the backend features like sales reports.

If you would like to test it out, we do offer full refunds within 30 days, so feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event ticket plus + Woocommerce Vendors’ is closed to new replies.