Event ticket Plus : Integration with WooCommerce and Paid Membership Pro?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event ticket Plus : Integration with WooCommerce and Paid Membership Pro?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    François

Hi!
    I’m looking for a solution to offer tickets (paid and/or free) on our website. We use Paid Membership Pro to manage membership to our non-profit organization. (https://www.paidmembershipspro.com)

We want to offer specific pricing to our members, depending on their membership level. Paid Membership Pro works fine with WooCommerce products, allowing to set up prices on membership level.

QUESTIONS :
    1 – I was wandering if Event Ticket Plus offers the same features for ticket pricing?

2 – Is it possible to easily add an extra information field and/or checkboxes to the purchasing Form with Event Ticket Plus ?

Thanks for your help and advise!
    François

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Francois,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

Event Tickets Plus does not currently have the ability to set different pricing for members. However, tickets are essentially WooCommerce simple products, so WooCommerce add-ons typically work pretty well with tickets. To make sure that it is going to work the way you want it to, you would really need to test it out.

Event Tickets Plus does come with the ability to add custom fields (like text and checkboxes) to tickets, allowing you to collect additional information from each attendee.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event ticket Plus : Integration with WooCommerce and Paid Membership Pro?’ is closed to new replies.