Event Ticket Plus – Can we set easily on each event registration form fields?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Ticket Plus – Can we set easily on each event registration form fields?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Goh

For Event Ticket Plus
    1) Can we customise the form fields required to fill in for each event?

2) can we also set different admin recipient email address on each registration form? and not all forms data channel to one email only?

Caroline

Hi Goh,

Thanks so much for your interest in Event Tickets Plus! I’d be more than glad to answer these questions for you. 🙂

1. By default, ticket buyers are shown a small sampling of form fields when purchasing, such as name and billing address. Additional fields can be added using the Attendee Information option available with Event Tickets Plus. This Knowledgebase article provides more details on the feature and how to use it: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/collecting-attendee-information/
    2. Unfortunately, there is no way to change the notification email address for ticket sales on a per-event basis. If you’re interested in adding this feature, I’d suggest exploring options for customization using our Themer’s Guide for reference. Or, if you’d prefer, you may wish to hire a third-party customizer to build this functionality for you! We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

I hope that helps to get you started here! Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Ticket Plus – Can we set easily on each event registration form fields?’ is closed to new replies.