Event Search in Month View only searched current month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Search in Month View only searched current month

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Denise Crosbie
    Participant

In this post: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/search-all-months-when-click-on-category-in-month-view/

You support person Josh refers the user to 2 different solutions to this problem, but neither of the links is working anymore. Can you get me a link to these past solutions? I would like to implement them on my site to make the search feature be able to search for events in future months and not just the current month.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi there Denise,

Thanks for reaching out! 🙂

I think you might find this resource helpful in your endeavors.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on this!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Denise Crosbie
    Participant

No that was not helpful to me. What I would like it the information from the links in the post here:ttps://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/search-all-months-when-click-on-category-in-month-view/

This is the exact info that I am looking for.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Denise,

Unfortunately, this information was taken down because it’s not compatible with the current versions of our plugins. We also don’t have any substitutes for the solutions Josh offered here at this time. I’d highly suggest reaching out to a developer to implement a change like this.

Please let me know if you have any more follow up questions or if you need any clarification with this.

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Search in Month View only searched current month’ is closed to new replies.