Help Desk

Event Registration?

We offer free classes to the public, but require event registration to ensure we meet a certain class size with each class. We currently do this 100% over the phone. I’d like to have event registration happen online. What product (if any) would support this, if we’re not selling any tickets, and just want to collect registrant info for each event?

Thanks,

Katie

Hi Katie,

Thanks for checking out our plugins! You could get this working with The Events Calendar and Event Tickets, both of which are free : ) If you want to collect additional info from each attendee (besides the default name and email for the purchaser), Event Tickets Plus will let you do this.

If you’re interested in some fancier events features, like recurring events, shortcodes, and additional views, then I would definitely recommend checking out Events Calendar Pro.

I would recommend installing Event Tickets and The Events Calendar on a testing site to see if they will work for you, and if you would like to test out any of our premium plugins, we do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

The topic ‘Event Registration?’ is closed to new replies.