Event page title and other issues

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event page title and other issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    fawsia ahmed
    Participant

Hello Im having the following issues:

1) The headline on my event pages. They automatically all have the same headline as my webshop. How come? 🙂

2) Is there anyway to remove links to previous and coming events on a single event page?

3) Im also having issues with the mobile version where the links have a very dark background color making it impossible to see.

4) the weekday names are very dark in the non mobile version…how can this be changed?

THANKS!

fawsia ahmed
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

1) The headline on my event pages. They automatically all have the same headline as my webshop. How come? ?

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

In the meantime, it is worth checking the following: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/calendar-page-shows-event-title/

2) Is there anyway to remove links to previous and coming events on a single event page?

Absolutely, you can:

1. Customize the single page by simply removing those links. You might want to read our Themer’s guide to get a sense of how that works.
    2. Hide them with CSSTry adding the following CSS rule to your style.css file or in your Custom CSS metabox:
      #tribe-events-footer .tribe-events-sub-nav, #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav {display: none !important;}

3) Im also having issues with the mobile version where the links have a very dark background color making it impossible to see.

4) the weekday names are very dark in the non mobile version…how can this be changed?

This can be handled with CSS using an @media CSS rule.

In order to gain full power on your site’s look and feel, I would highly recommend reading the following articles:

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

fawsia ahmed
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening,

Thank you for the system info.

Circling back to your initial question.

1) The headline on my event pages. They automatically all have the same headline as my webshop. How come? ?

I believe this is coming from your theme somehow.

Could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

In the meantime, try different settings for Events Template under Events -> Settings -> Display to see if that helps.

Let me know how my other suggestions went.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

fawsia ahmed
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Event page title and other issues’ is closed to new replies.