Event organisers to manage RSVPs

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event organisers to manage RSVPs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sarah

Hi there,

I am wondering if it is possible to allow event organisers to approve selected RSVPs from all RSVPs that an event organiser has created using Community Events.

Alternatively, is it possible to ‘check in’ RSVPs with your plugin?

Thanks!
    Sarah

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Sarah!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

With Community Events you’ll be able to allow users (event organisers) to submit events via a frontend submission form.

is possible to allow event organisers to approve selected RSVPs from all RSVPs

I’m not really sure what you mean by approving RSVPs, but event organizers can delete one or more of their attendees and check-in them if they wanted to, all through the attendees page. Bear in mind, that in order to create tickets for an event via the community submission form, our Community Tickets add-on is needed.

I hope that helps. Let me know if any follow up questions 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Sarah

Hi Victor,

Thank you for your assistance. After playing a bit more with the plugin, what I really want to do is:

1. Have a list of RSVPs for each event that the organiser can say ‘Going’ or ‘Not going’ similar to the page where an attendee can ‘manage my rsvps’. https://imgur.com/a/mv2F1hh This is a front end page, which looks more professional and has the functionality I require. Do you think it is possible?

2. Send a customised email to the attendee who is marked as ‘going’?

3. Or alternatively move a selected RSVP to a VIP RSVP type, which I can make not visible on the event page with CSS, but that I would like to add automatically to every event that community members creates. Do you think that is possible?

Thanks!
    Sarah

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for following up. Let me answer each of your questions:

1. Unfortunately, this is not a built-in functionality of our plugins. By default, only each user can change their RSVP registration to Going/Not Going. You could probably achieve what you are looking for with some custom coding, for which I recommend taking a look at our Themer’s Guide to learn more about customizing our plugins > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

2. Each time a person RSVPs for an event they will receive an email to confirm their registration. You can customize the ticket email following one of the methods described in the Themer’s Guide.

3. With Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus, you can move an attendee from one ticket to another and even to a different event. You can learn more about this feature in https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-tickets/

Hope it helps 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event organisers to manage RSVPs’ is closed to new replies.