Event Listing Page is Blank

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Listing Page is Blank

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    weezypops
    Participant

Hi,

I am just setting up the Events Calendar but am having a problem where the listings are just showing blank pages. I’ve set up a test event, and it’s showing in the calendar here: http://www.essexmums.com/thingstodo/events/month/ but when I click on the event I’ve added it’s just completely blank apart from the header: http://www.essexmums.com/thingstodo/event/test-event/2017-02-27/

I’ve tried it with the default theme and with plugins uninstalled but it’s the same.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Cliff

Hi. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

I see you have mismatched versions of The Events Calendar core/free plugin and some of its paid add-ons.

Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Seventeen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see while changing tickets quantity, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode). That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

weezypops
    Participant

Thanks, that seems to have done the trick!

Cliff

Excellent. Thanks for the update!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Listing Page is Blank’ is closed to new replies.