Event Description Not Accepting Content / Clickable

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Event Description Not Accepting Content / Clickable

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Saif
    Participant

While my ‘event title’ field is working, the “Event Description” field isn’t acting like it’s there at all – and when I click “Text” on Edge the field goes away entirely.

http://okgamers.com/events/submissions/add

I’ve tested this in both Chrome and Edge.

Please advise.

Cliff

Hi Saif.

I noticed console errors at your site: https://cl.ly/0Y0e373w241B

(If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

That first console error is coming from wd-facebook-feed plugin. If you disable that, does your Community Events “Description” form work?

If it still doesn’t, you might want to look into resolving the other console error too.

If that still doesn’t help resolve the issue, then I’d suggest following our recommended troubleshooting steps:

Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to TwentySixteen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any PHP errors you see while changing tickets quantity, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts mode).

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Saif
    Participant

Thanks Cliff! I disabled the “Facebook Feed WD” and that fixed it – WOW! I would have never guessed – thanks!!

Cliff

I’m very glad that was it. Thanks for letting me know!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Description Not Accepting Content / Clickable’ is closed to new replies.