Event Calendar won

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Calendar won

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jenna

I have made events in my Events Calendar and the individual postings look great, but this is what the calendar won’t load on the events page, there is just some text there. And it looks like the image below, I can’t figure out why…
    MLN Events Error

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jenna,

Thanks for using The Events Calendar!

As a starting point for troubleshooting this issue, I would recommend testing for conflicts with your theme or other plugins.

Please note that questions regarding our free plugins (The Events Calendar and Event Tickets) should be directed to our community forums on wordpress.org. You can also get access to our premium support forums, where we are able to offer a more in-depth level of support, by purchasing a premium license. If you already have a license, please login and head over to our premium forums – we’ll be happy to help you there!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar won’ is closed to new replies.