Event Calendar Pro vs Community Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Calendar Pro vs Community Events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Vanessa
    Participant

I am looking for a calendar where the community can post events and I still approve them as well as the community sakes to let’s while I get a commission.

Please tell me which calendar I should purchase. This is for one site.

Thank you!

Caroline

Hi there! Welcome back to the forums–glad to help you out here today! 🙂

If you’re looking to have a calendar that allows multiple users to post events as well as sell tickets to those events, you’ll actually need Community Events, Community Tickets, and Event Tickets Plus, along with an install of either The Events Calendar or Events Calendar PRO to power the calendar itself. You might be interested in checking out our Community Manager Bundle, which includes the first three listed above plus Filter Bar and comes at a discounted price for the set!

https://theeventscalendar.com/bundles/bundle-community-manager/

I hope that helps! Thanks for dropping by, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Vanessa

So in addition to the bundle for those four items, I would have to purchase the Events Calendar or Events Calendar Pro to allow the community access to posting events as well as selling tickets to the public? The fee would be the $299.00 plus the calendar fee ANNUALLY…right???

Caroline

Hi again!

Sorry for the confusion here! The $299 bundle fee includes all of the plugins listed on the bundle’s product page, plus a full year of product updates and premium support for any issues you should encounter. All product renewals after the first year are 30% off–but you can absolutely purchase the bundle at its listed price, pair it with our free version of The Events Calendar, and elect to skip renewing after the first year! You’ll lose access to our premium support forums and updates, but your site and plugins will continue to function as they had previously–you won’t be “downgraded” or locked out of any premium features.

If you’re interested, you can read more about our one-year product licenses and what they entail here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-does-buying-a-license-get-me/

We hope you’ll agree that our plugins are competitively priced for the level of quality and service we offer–but if you should choose to take the plunge and end up unsatisfied for any reason, please note that we’re happy to process customer refunds on all products and bundles for any reason within 30 days of original purchase.

Thanks so much for following up, and please let me know if you should have any other questions or concerns!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Pro vs Community Events’ is closed to new replies.