Event Calendar Pro problems after WordPress update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar Pro problems after WordPress update

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Michal
    Participant

Hi,

after WordPress update 4.4.1, I have some problems on the webpage. After deactivating plugin, the problems are solved. Should I renewal the licensce?

Hunter

Hi Michal,

Welcome back to the forums 🙂

Can you describe what problems you are experiencing after the WordPress update? Additionally, would you mind sharing your System Information with me as a private reply? This will help me better understand your scenario and will aid in moving the process along quicker.

Thanks for choosing PRO and have a good Friday!

Michal
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Welcome back Michal,

Visit this link to learn how to share your System Information with me. Once you’ve located the necessary information, reply back privately.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Michal
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hey Michal,

Thanks for sharing the System Information with me. It appears in your list of plugins that The Events Calendar or Events Calendar PRO are not installed and activated. Can you confirm this for me?

Thanks for the patience and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Michal
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Michal,

I’m having troubles locating your events page on your website. Would you mind sharing a link with me?

And just to double check, you do have The Events Calendar installed and activated on your website, correct? In your System Information, it appears you don’t have that installed or activated. You need to be running The Events Calendar (free plugin) in addition to Events Calendar Pro (paid plugin).

Let me know if this information is helpful and I look forward to hearing a response. Have a great day!

Michal
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Michal,

I’m able to see the events page, but I am not seeing any obvious issues. Can you describe the problems you’re having since the update? Also, please check our Testing for conflicts article. This may help narrow down where the problem is coming from.

Thanks and have a good day.

Michal
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hello again Michal,

Does your theme have a folder called tribe-events in it with any template overrides? I suspect you have a theme conflict going on – which unfortunately extend beyond the support we’re able to provide through the forums.

Have you tried reverting back to the default WP theme as recommended in the Testing for conflicts article to see if the problem still occurs? I also recommend contacting your theme author for assistance.

Let me know if that helps and have a good week!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Pro problems after WordPress update’ is closed to new replies.