Event calendar has now dissapeard from my website and I have no Calendar at all?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event calendar has now dissapeard from my website and I have no Calendar at all?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I purchased event calendar Pro and now it has completely disappeared from my website? First it stopped syncing facebook now it is gone? This means all my past events and all the events that were on there have now disappeared too… Can you please tell me what has happened asap and how to fix it asap?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Alexandre,

I’ll be happy to help you out with this.

First, can you look under the Plugins section of your Dashboard and verify that The Events Calendar is activated?

Just to clarify, I see that you have an Event Aggregator license (which imports events to your site), but I do not see an Events Calendar Pro license associated with this account. Did you purchase Pro from another account and if so, did your events disappear when you tried to activate Pro on your site?

Can you please share your full system info with me?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event calendar has now dissapeard from my website and I have no Calendar at all?’ is closed to new replies.